Fun facts about me, the newsletters, podcasts and apps I love and more...
- I'm a true South Floridian, I was born in Miami Dade.
- I'm African-American on my father's side and French-Alsatian on my mother side.
- I love foods. My cousin Alain owned a 5-star restaurant in Luxembourg. Love of good foods runs in my family!
- I spent the most significant years of my life in the island of Martinique. The place that I still call home.
- I've been a vegetarian since April 1990. One day, I just lost my taste for animal flesh.
- I was an international model and worked with Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Bill Blass, Bob Mackie and many more and loved it! I used to teach meditation to the other models! And I still LOVE fashion. I read French ELLE religiously!
- I have a bachelor degree in British English (hence the accent), Literal Arabic and studied Hebrew for 2 years.
- I love the fact that I belong in most countries in the world.
- I'm an avid reader. Especially light mysteries
- I've travelled to India, Africa, Thailand, Europe (of course), the Middle East and South America.
- On my day off, I can binge watch a good mystery series for hours!
Things I love
I love to watch Jessica Jade's Girl Talk YouTube channel.
I get food inspiration with the Yummly app.
Create a Healthy Lifestyle and Lose Weight Sustainably and Permanently
Grab my FREE educational and actionable ebook, Bye-Bye Belly Fat
Just enter your name and email address below for instant access
When you enter your email, I’ll also get my weekly newsletter. Unsubscribe any time. See my